In modern era hair loss has become very common problem irrespective of age and gender. A lot of life style changes along with genetic and androgenetic factors further increases the rate of hair fall. Hair fall typically results in complete or partial baldness. Loss of hair is medically termed as Alopecia. In many cases hair line becomes very thin or recedes away toward scalp. Hair loss may be patchy, round, oval or in any other shape having specific pattern. In some cases the thickness, length and density of hairs decreases considerably to such an extent that scalp becomes clearly visible giving a look of baldness..
Why hair transplant
Hair transplant is the ideal and perfect treatment to cure most of baldness completely and successfully. Hair transplant procedure has following advantages.
- > Natural hairs
- > Permanent hairs
- > Normal and healthy hairs
- > No effect of androgenetic factors on transplanted hairs
- > Minimally invasive surgery with Quick recovery
- > No need to stay in hospital
What is hair transplant
Hair transplant is an almost painless and minor surgical procedure performed by highly qualified and skilled surgeons. In this treatment healthy hair follicles are removed from donor site and then implanted carefully over the bald scalp. Hair transplant procedure is one of the best hair restoration treatments in term of minimally invasive surgery. Donor area has special feature that hairs of this area has no effects of hormones and genetic factors on them. Generally back of head and posterior lateral parts are good donor areaHere are some of common reasons and causes of Alopecia or baldness:
- FUT: FOLLICULAR UNIT TRANSPLANT is a procedure in which cluster follicular units along with strip of tissue is removed from scalp. Harvested grafts from strip are implanted over the bald area. It typically leaves a linear scar formed due to sutures on the part of scalp from where strip of tissue is dissected and removed.
- FUE: POLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION is a procedure in which each individual follicular unit is extracted directly from donor area and then immediately transplanted into recipient area simultaneously. No scars are formed in this procedure and recovery is very quick being less invasive.